- Connect your game device to an Ethernet port, or to AUWireless.
- Your device is now connected to the network.
- If would like to request an open NAT, email your request along with the MAC address of
the device, your student ID and username, and your dorm and room number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Wii consoles:
- Wii consoles generally use an older wireless protocol that Anderson University does not support.
- You might need to purchase a Wii ready USB network adapter like this one but we cannot guarantee a connection.
Showing 0 items